1-channel Solid State Relay module with control voltage of 5V. The function of a solid state relay is to act as an electronic switching device that switches on or off a load circuit. This Solid state relay works with arduino.
- 5V Omron solid state relay 240V 2A, output with resistive fuse 240V 2A
- Size: 24*32*21mm/0.94*1.25*0.82”
- Input Power: 5V DC (160mA)
- Input control signal voltage: (0-2.5V state low relay OFF) (3-5V state high relay ON)
- Modular Interface: Input section: DC +: positive power supply (by relay voltage power supply) DC-: connect power negative CH: relay module signal to trigger the end (high level trigger effective)
- Voltage version: 5V
- Static current: 0mA
- Working current: 12.5mA
- Trigger voltage: 3.3-5V
- Trigger current: 2mA
1x Solid State Relay (1-channel module, 5V low level)
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual products.