The DS1302 is an accurate clock module which contains a real-time clock/calendar and 31 bytes of static RAM. Communication with the host microcontroller is through the serial I2C interface. The unit provides seconds, minutes, hours, days, weeks, months, and year information.
- The clock operation is configurable between 24 or 12-hour operation with AM/PM indication.
- The module uses three leads: RST (Reset), DAT (I/O Data), and CLK (Serial Clock). A separate Ground (GND) and Power (VCC) are also used.
- The power consumption of the module is very low, providing years of use from a single CR2032 battery.
- Overall board measures 43mm x 23mm (1.8 inch x 0.9 inch) and requires a CR2032 battery (not included).
- The module is compatible with both Arduino and Raspberry Pi supporting both 3.3V and 5V operation.
- Crystal oscillator 32.768KHz, matching capacitor is 6pF, size 2*6mm
- DS1302 is a 8-pin in-line large-scale domestic chip.
- Working temperature: 0°-70°
- Supply voltage: from 3.3 V to 5.5 V
- Current consumption: less than 1 mA
- Disposition: DS1302
- Communication interface: I/O
- The ability to save data via battery
Time: time (AM, PM), minute, second
Date: month, day, year
1x RTC (Real Time Clock) DS1302 Clock Module (without Battery)
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual products.