- Using double-sided FR-4PCB board
- Using high-power relay, control the load up to 30A
- With each optocoupler isolation, anti-interference ability
- Black 9500 terminals, more convenient for high-current wiring
- Each circuit has a relay on LED indication
- The module can be jumper activated to set a high or low level.
- The modules comply with international safety standards with isolation slots in the control and load areas
- PLC automation equipment control, industrial system control, internet of things control, home intelligent control, electronic hobbyist development experiment, all kinds of circuit modification
- Supply voltage: 5V
- Quiescent current: 5mA
- Maximum operating current: 190mA / 80mA / 50mA
- Trigger mode: low trigger, high trigger
- Load voltage: DC 30V or AC 250V
- Load current: 30A
- Relay life: more than 100,000 times
- Size: 72 * 70 * 22mm (L * W * H)
Trigger voltage range:
- 5V low trigger module: 0-2VDC relay on (ON), 3-5VDC relay off (OFF)
- 5V high trigger module, 3.3-5VDC relay (ON), 0-2.5VDC relay off (OFF)
- DC +: module DC power supply positive (trigger terminal voltage positive)
- DC-: module DC power supply negative (trigger terminal negative voltage)
- IN: signal trigger end (the default trigger voltage is the same as the power supply)
- High / Low edge trigger mode selection, when the jumper is connected with the L terminal, the terminal is low edge trigger, and when connected to the H terminal it turns high level
- Normally closed end (NC): Relay normally closed.
- Common (COM): common relay
- Normally open (NO): The relay is normally open.
Raspberry, Arduino, AVR, PIC, DSP, ARM, or TTL logic
1 × Relay Module 2-channel, 5V/30A High/Low Level Trigger with Optocoupler Isolation
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual products.