RAK7249 Macro Outdoor Gateway is an ideal product for IoT commercial deployment and is Class A and C compliant. Its modularity and customization options allow for flexibility when deploying a solution. With its industrial-grade components, it achieves a high standard of reliability.
The LoRa® Gateway provides for a solid out of the box experience for quick deployment. Additionally, since its software and UI sits on top of OpenWRT it is perfect for the development of custom applications (via the open SDK).
Thus the RAK7249 is suited for any use case scenario, be it rapid deployment or customization with regards to UI and functionality.
- Designed for outdoor use in harsh conditions
- Customizable package with respect to modules and functionality
- Multiple Backhaul connectivity and Power supply options
- Top of the line LoRa Range and low power consumption
- IP67/NEMA-6 industrial-grade enclosure with cable glands
- PoE + Surge Protection
- Dual LoRa® Concentrators for up to 16 channels
- Backhaul: Wi-Fi, LTE, and Ethernet
- Built-in GPS module
- Up to 5 hours of autonomous work on battery (Battery + Solar Kit optional)
- Operating temperature range: -30°C ~ +55°C
- Built-in LoRa® Server (up to 128 LoRa® nodes license included, higher tiers require a fee)
- Software and UI sit on top of OpenWRT
- LoRaWAN® 1.0.2
- LoRa® Frame filtering (node whitelisting)
- MQTT v3.1 Bridging with TLS encryption
- Buffering of LoRa® frames in case of NS outage (no data loss)
- Product Dimensions: 220mm x 220mm x 104mm
- Weight: Approximately 5.05kg including the mounting kit
All the products ship with the necessary antennas included. Additionally, there is a PoE injector included. You can order an optional mounting kit in addition to the standard package.
Bundle Pro (RAK7249-3x-14x)
- 16 Channels SX1301
- 2pcs LoRa® Antennas
- 1pc LTE Antenna
- 1pc GPS Antenna
- 1pc 2.4G WiFi Antenna
- 1set Power Board
- 1pc Backup Battery
- 1set Enclosure