The RAK7246 is a LoRaWAN® developer gateway is the model without the GPS function. It is a device composed of a the RAK2246 Pi HAT LPWAN Concentrator module and Raspberry Pi Zero W.
This concentrator module is a Class A and C compliant based on Semtech® SX1308 chip, which allows for simultaneous reception over 8 LoRa channels.
RAK7246 is an ideal choice for prototype design, concept verification and demonstrations, development evaluation, and other scenarios. It is developer-friendly due to its minimalistic design that reduces cost and allows for easily accessing the internals. It is easy to set-up, which makes it a good choice for both experienced and novice LoRa specialists.
- Using SX1308 baseband processor, full 8 uplink channels, and 1 downlink channel LoRaWAN® Gateway;
- The Pre-installed radiator guarantees the stable thermal performance
- Tx max 20dbm, Rx min -139dbm @ SF12 at 125kHz;
- Covers the entirety of the LoRa high-frequency band space: RU864, IN865, EU868, US915, AU915, KR920, AS923;
- Power supply 5V / 2.5A (power adapter NOT included).
- Product Dimensions: 96mm x 66mm x 47mm
- Enclosure Material: Acrylic
- Ingress Protection Rating: IP30
- 1x RAK7246 LPWAN Developer Gateway (RAK2246 and Raspberry Pi Zero W inside)
- 1x LoRa Antenna
- 1x 16GB TF Card with pre-installed firmware
- 1x USB Cable