The RAK7243 WisGate Developer D3 is a complete and cost efficient Gateway Solution that will help you get started in developing a full LoRa System. The RAK7243 Developer is just a RAK2245 Pi Hat which can be easily stacked on top of a cheap Single Board Computer (SBC) such as the Raspberry Pi 3B+ which is enclosed in a Pilot Gateway Casing.
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ edition
- Large Heatsink for Heat Dissipation
- SX1301 base band processor emulates 49 x LoRa demodulators 10 parallel demodulation paths, supports 8 uplink channels, 1 downlink channel.
- 2 x SX125 x Tx/Rx front-ends high/ low frequency.
- Supports 5V power supply.
- TX power up to 27dBm, RX sensitivity down to - 139dBm@SF12, BW 125KHz.
- Supports the LoRaWAN 1.0.2 protocol.
- Frequency band support: EU433/EU868
- Integrated Ublox MAX-7Q GPS Module.
- Helium is not accepting these gateways into the blockchain for now as the Alpha Miner program has ceased, consult using this Discord channel for details. If you want to actively participate in the Helium network and earn HNT please order our RAK Hotspot Miner.
- Purchasing the RAK2013 WisLink Cellular Pi Hat separately with the intent of adding a cellular feature in your existing RAK7243 WisGate Developer Gateway is not possible. Hence, purchase the RAK7243C/7244C instead, as it is a specifically modified gateway that is composed of RAK2245 and RAK2013.
- 1pc RAK7243 LPWAN Developer Gateway
- 1pc GPS antenna
- 1pc LoRa antenna
- Power adapter