The OpenMV Cam H7 is a small, low power, microcontroller board that allows you to easily implement applications using machine vision in the real world. You program the OpenMV Cam in high-level Python scripts (courtesy of the MicroPython Operating System) instead of C/C++. This makes it easier to deal with the complex outputs of machine vision algorithms and working with high-level data structures. You can easily trigger taking pictures and videos on external events or execute machine vision algorithms to figure out how to control your I/O pins.
The OV7725 image sensor is capable of taking 640×480 8-bit grayscale images or 640×480 16-bit RGB565 images at 60 FPS when the resolution is above 320×240 and 120 FPS when it is below. Your OpenMV Cam comes with a 2.8mm lens on a standard M12 lens mount.
- A full-speed USB (12Mbs) interface to your computer. Your OpenMV Cam will appear as a Virtual COM Port and a USB Flash Drive when plugged in.
- A μSD Card socket capable of 100Mbs reads/writes which allows your OpenMV Cam to record video and easy pull machine vision assets off of the μSD card.
- An SPI bus that can run up to 100Mbs allowing you to easily stream image data of the system to either the LCD Shield, the WiFi Shield, or another microcontroller.
- An I2C Bus, CAN Bus, and an Asynchronous Serial Bus (TX/RX) for interfacing with other microcontrollers and sensors.
- A 12-bit ADC and a 12-bit DAC.
- Three I/O pins for servo control.
- Interrupts and PWM on all I/O pins (there are 10 I/O pins on the board).
- And, an RGB LED and two high power 850nm IR LEDs.
- A LiPo battery connector is compatible with 3.7V LiPo batteries commonly sold online for hobbyist robotics applications.
More information is available on the website of Seeed Studio
- Frame Differencing.
- Color Tracking.
- Marker Tracking.
- Face Detection.
- Eye Tracking.
- Optical Flow.
- QR Code Detection/Decoding.
- Data Matrix Detection/Decoding.
- Linear Barcode Decoding.
- AprilTag Tracking.
- Line Detection.
- Circle Detection.
- Rectangle Detection.
- Template Matching.
- Image Capture.
- Video Recording.
- 1 x OpenMV Cam H7 – A Machine Vision Camera Module.
- 2 x Pin Header (Unsoldered)
- 1 x Accessories set