ESP8266 NodeMcu is a popular and widely used development board based on the ESP-12E WiFi Module that combines elements of easy programming with Arduino IDE (C\C++) and WiFi capability. Through the build-in programmer and CH340G USB-to-Serial chip, flashing the ESP8266 and serial output on a PC, development and prototyping projects are done with ease. Just like Arduino boards, the ESP8266 NodeMcu has GPIO pins, voltage regulator, ADC, Micro-USB port (for flashing and serial output) – all on one board. On top of that the ESP8266 NodeMcu has a full WiFi that takes care of the WiFi communication to a server or client.
- Communication interface voltage: 3.3V.
- ESP8266 CH340G driver for NodeMcu Lua V3
- Antenna type: Built-in PCB antenna is available.
- Wireless 802.11 b/g/n standard
- WiFi at 2.4GHz, support WPA / WPA2 security mode
- Support STA/AP/STA + AP three operating modes
- Built-in TCP/IP protocol stack to support multiple TCP Client connections (5 MAX)
- D0 ~ D8, SD1 ~ SD3: used as GPIO, PWM, IIC, etc., port driver capability 15mA
- AD0: 1 channel ADC Power input: 4.5V ~ 9V (10VMAX), USB-powered
- Current: continuous transmission: ≈70mA (200mA MAX),Standby: <200uA
- Transfer rate: 110-460800bps
- Support UART / GPIO data communication interface
- Remote firmware upgrade (OTA)
- Flash size: 4MByte