Mylar Capacitors a.k.a polyester capacitors (PET) is special types of capacitors with some unique features compared with ceramic and electrolytic capacitors. They can withstand high voltages in a relatively small package and provides high resistance against moisture. Mylar capacitors are nonpolarized (they are not polarity sensitive). Meaning they can be connected in any direction.
- Capacitance Range: 0.1uF (2A104J) and 0.33uF (2A334J)
- Rated Voltage: 100V
- Tolerance: ±5%
- Type: Mylar/Polyester Film Capacitor
- Color: Green
- Operating Temperature: 125°C (max)
- High-frequency filtering applications
- Outdoor applications where moisture is a problem
- High voltage/current peaks handling circuits
- Coupling and De-coupling circuits.
- 1x Mylar/Polyester Film Capacitor
Note: There are many types of capacitors; the Mylar capacitor is a special type of capacitor with unique properties
Site: Electrolytic Capacitor