The MQ5 Gas Sensor module is useful for gas detecting liquefied gas, methane, propane, butane, and other combustible gases in the air. It is suitable for detecting H2, LPG, CH4, CO, Alcohol. Due to its high sensitivity and response time, measurements can be taken as soon as possible.
MQ-5 gas sensor module is very useful for gas leak detector, other industrial combustible gas detector and gas monitoring devices to be used at home. The sensitivity of the sensor can be adjusted by using the potentiometer. It has excellent resistance to ethanol and other smoke interference.
- High quality dual panel design
- Dual signal output (analog, TTL level)
- Onboard LED indicator
- Higher voltage when concentration is higher
- Higher sensitivity to liquefied petroleum gas, natural gas
- Reliable stability and long life
- Adjustable sensitivity via potentiometer
- Detecting Concentration: 300 to 10000 ppm
- Input Voltage: 5 VDC
- Power: 150 mA
- Digital Output Voltage: TTL digital 0 and 1 (0.1 V and 5 V)
- Analog Output Voltage (relatively clean): 0.1 V to 0.3 V
- Analog Output Voltage (highest concentration): 4 V
- PCB Size: 32 x 20 x 22 mm
1x MQ-5 Gas Leakage Sensor
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual products.