This MOSFET module with optoisolation uses the LR7843 N-Channel logic compatible MOSFET with ultra-low Rds(on) for moderate to higher current low-side switching applications of up to 15A continuous.
- One switching output
- Ultra-low 3.3mΩ Rds(on) resistance
- 2.5V – 20V input control voltage with optoisolation
- 6 – 28V output switching voltage
- 15A continuous current handling capability (See notes below)
- 3.3 and 5V logic compatible (See notes below)
- Compatible with MCU and control board, 3V or 5V signal.
- High-level start, low-level stop, PWM speed regulation.
- It is widely used to control the start and stop of the motor, solenoid valve, and other mainstream equipment.
- With optocoupler isolation, control signal, and controlled equipment power supply isolation, greatly improving anti-interference.
- PC817 linear optocoupler is used to transmit continuously changing analog voltage or current signals.
- MOS tube model: LR7843
- Dimensions: 35 x 16 x 14mm(L x W x H)
- LR7843 MOSFET Control Module
- 3-pin Screw Terminal
- 2-pin Screw Terminal
- Small male header strip