- Appearance size: 27*14*7.6mm
- Action distance: 18mm + 6mm
- Switching voltage: 100VDC
- Load current: 300mA
- Life: 1 million times
- With double-sides tape design that for an easy install.
- The reed switch is an electrical switch operated by an applied magnetic field.
- Switch output: NC (normally closed with a magnet and a signal line portion is closed together, separate is a signal off).
- Switch Type: NO(normally open type), the circuit is connected when the magnet is near the switch.
- Installed, suitable for non-iron door or window surface installation
Designed for use with alarm systems. Great for use in family and factory window, door. etc.
NC (switch on the magnet when it is close to the magnet)
- Refers to the normally closed switch and the magnet on the switch is closed together, separated from the switch and the magnet when the switch is off.
- The magnetic switch normally open switch and the magnet mean together when the switch is off, separate the switch and the magnet when the switch is closed.
Package: 1x Door Sensor Magnetic Contact Pair, Wired