The ESP-32 DEVKIT DOIT is a development board that is built around the powerful ESP32 system on a chip microcontroller. It is a development platform with a programmer, Serial-to-USB module, voltage regulator, and several peripherals. The most relevant: it combines WiFi and Bluetooth wireless capabilities and it’s dual-core for more complex tasks that demand to multitask.
- High performance-price ratio
- Small volume, easily embedded to other products
- Strong function with support LWIP protocol, Freertos
- Supporting three modes: AP, STA, and AP+STA
- Supporting Lua program, easily to develop
- Development Board
- It has Wi-Fi and Bluetooth built-in.
- It runs 32-bit programs.
- The clock frequency can go up to 240MHz and it has a 512 kB RAM.
- This particular board has 30 pins, 15 in each row.
- It also has a wide variety of peripherals available, like capacitive touch, ADCs, DACs, UART, SPI, I2C, and much more.
- It comes with a built-in hall effect sensor and a built-in temperature sensor.
- CPU: Xtensa dual-core (or single-core) 32-bit LX6 microprocessor, operating at 160 or 240 MHz and performing at up to 600 DMIPS
- Ultra-low-power (ULP) co-processor
- Memory: 520 KiB SRAM
- Wireless connectivity:
- Wi-Fi: 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth: v4.2 BR/EDR and BLE
- 12-bit SAR ADC up to 18 channels
- 2 × 8-bit DACs
- 10 × touch sensors (capacitive sensing GPIOs)
- Temperature sensor
- 4 × SPI
- 2 × I²S interfaces
- 2 × I²C interfaces
- 3 × UART
- SD/SDIO/CE-ATA/MMC/eMMC host controller
- SDIO/SPI slave controller
- Ethernet MAC interface with dedicated DMA and IEEE 1588 Precision Time Protocol support
- CAN bus 2.0
- Infrared remote controller (TX/RX, up to 8 channels)
- Motor PWM
- LED PWM (up to 16 channels)
- Hall effect sensor
- Ultra-low-power analog pre-amplifier
1 x 30 pin DoIT ESP32 Development Board