Expert-led, practical and hands-on
You will be coached and guided by our experts at CreateLabz who are electronics engineers and avid makers. This workshop is hands-on focused and practical in delivery with just the right balance of technical theory, to give you outstanding learning experience through "learning by doing".
Live face-to-face delivery
This is a physical on-site training event, so you will interact with our instructors and your fellow trainees in a fun and motivating learning environment. Expect a full day (8 hours) of new exciting learnings applied on the spot with mini-activities and projects to build up your confidence working with Arduino. Also scheduled on a weekend to fit the schedule of students/teachers with weekday classes or working professionals with weekday work.
Duration & Time: 8.5 hours / 8:30AM ~ 5:00PM
Free starter kit and continuous support
Plug-and-play Crowtail kit for Arduino designed for ease of use and accelerating learning by implementing concepts quickly. A printed User Manual with guided exercises is great for reviewing the activities and exploring further on your own after the workshop. All hands-on activities will cover different modules and combination of those in your kit.
Still have questions or got stuck after the workshop? Nothing to worry as you will have access to our Discord online community where you can get continuous support from our in-house makers.
Check out what learners like you have to say...
Crowtail Advanced Kit for Arduino
Workshop Training Outline
- More than 20 mini-activities/projects (during workshop or on your own)
- Gain confidence with each exciting activity, building-up on the previous one, expanding on the next
- Learn more advanced topics in Arduino, electronics, and programming
Reminders for Participants
- Workshop duration 8:30AM-5:00PM
- Pre-registration is required to secure your workshop seat
- Venue: Our workshops are held at multiple venues depending on availability. We will email you of FINAL VENUE after confirmation of registration
- Workshop is for intermediate users of Arduino
- Required: Bring your own laptop computer with the latest Arduino IDE installed (https://www.arduino.cc/en/software)
- Please be on time so we can finish more activities
Need workshop for your school/company?
- Sure! We also cater to workshop requests for your school or company
- Minimum 20 Participants
- Book at least 3 weeks in advance
- Program outline can be customized according to your needs or training goals e.g. multiple days, additional/less topics, different kit/s, specific venue, etc.