This data logger shield provides an Arduino Uno, Leonardo, or Mega with the ability to log sensor data to an SD card with the minimum of set-up. The shield provides several useful features:
> Real-Time Clock Module
The shield includes the very popular DS1307 battery-backed real-time clock (RTC). This RTC will keep an accurate track of the date and time for up to several years, even when the shield isn't being powered.
> SD Card reader
A standard SD card reader is provided to allow FAT16 or FAT32 formatted SD cards up to 32GB in size to be read or written to and is compatible with the standard SD card library. The shield also contains appropriate level shifting circuitry to protect the 3.3V interface of your SD card.
> Prototyping area
A very useful prototyping area consisting of a grid of pads on a standard 0.1" pitch provides an area to add your own components such as sensors to interface to your Arduino board.
> LED's L1 & L2
Two additional LEDs have been added which can be mapped to any of your Arduino's digital pins for use as visual indicators.
> Standard Arduino headers.
The shield has a standard set of Arduino headers allowing additional compatible shields to be stacked.
- SD Card FAT16 or FAT32 Format and Interface Card.
- 3v level shifter circuitry prevents damage to your SD card
- Real-time Clock (RTC) holding time, even if there is no connection For
- Battery backup takes many years.
- With the sample code and Library and RTC and SD, let you quickly get started.
- Soldering joint forming area, circuit, or sensor.
- The onboard controller is a 3.3V voltage reference and reliable operation of the SD card, the need for high-power operation.
- Suit For Arduino ADK, For duemilanove, For diecimila, For Leonardo / R3 or greater higher.
- For ADK giant R2 / low or not supported.
- Battery: CR1220 3V (not included)
- Color: Blue
- Material: PC+ metal
Package Contents:1Pcs * Data Logger Shield V1.0