This baseboard is the Breakout Board for ESP8266 NodeMcu V3 Lua CH340 WiFi Development Board. All the I/O ports are easily accessible thru the 2.54mm pin header for easy prototyping. This baseboard also with a board 5V regulator. Accept power input thru 5.5mm power from wall plug adapter. The perfect solution for breaking out the pins from Lua V3 NodeMCU.
- Small and handy module.
- Supply Voltage: 6~24Vdc.
- The spacing between headers pin: 54 mm.
- Lead-out all the I/O ports of the ESP-12E development board.
- Lead out the pins of 5V and 3.3V power supply.
- Convenient to connect with peripheral modules with jumper wires.
- Onboard 5V/1A DC-DC step-down converter circuit.
- Onboard power-on LED indicator.
- Board Dimension: 60×60 mm.
- Using high‑quality PCB materials, strong and durable, has a long service life
- Small size, easy to carry and store, convenient to use, and with good performance
- Has large heat dissipation area can better maintain long‑term operation
1x Base Board for NodeMCU V3, CH340 Expansion Plate