The Arduino Lilypad 328P Main Board is an Arduino-programmed micro controller designed to be easily integrated into e-textiles and wearable projects. This LilyPad offers the same functionality you find in other Arduino boards, in a lightweight, round package designed to minimize snagging and profile, with wide tabs that can be sewn down and connected with conductive thread. This Arduino LilyPad is a wearable e-textile technology developed by Leah Buechley and cooperatively designed by Leah and SparkFun.
- Main board consisting of an ATmega328 with the Arduino boot loader and a minimum number of external components
- Board will run from 2 V to 5 V.
- The latest version of the LilyPad supports automatic reset for even easier arduino programming.
- This version of the LilyPad now uses the new ATmega328 at 8MHz.
- Arduino 0016 supports the Arduino Pro Mini 328/8MHz/16MHZ.
- 50mm outer diameter
- 1.6mm PCB