Proto Shield prototype expansion board is an open-source prototyping shield for Arduino. It has a lot of features, to make prototyping on your Arduino easy.
Duemilanove is used in conjunction with Proto Shield prototype extension boards used to build the circuit prototypes directly on the board welding components, mini bread plate above can also be connected to the circuit. Sided adhesive connection between the breadboard and the board, breadboard, and the circuit board is sold separately.
The ProtoShield prototype expansion board with two LEDs and two buttons circuit can be used directly, pin and power have been elicited, very fit and with the build circuit prototype.
- Small soldering area.
- All For Arduino pins are brought to the top level.
- 1 reset button, 1 general use button, and 2 LED circuits can be used directly.
- 5V, GND, and Raw pins are exposed as well.
- SOIC place for IC.
- The mini breadboard has 170 tie points.
- The breadboard sticks to the prototype shield with its self-adhesive backing.
- Prototype Size:7cm x 5.4cm x 2cm
- Mini breadboard size: 4.6 * 3.4 * 1cm
1x Arduino prototype shield
1x Mini breadboard
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual products.