This ADS1015 provides 12-bit precision at 3300 samples over I2C. The chip can be configured as 4 single-ended input channels or two different channels. As a nice bonus, it even includes an amplifier with programmable gain up to x16 to increase smaller single/differential signals to full range.
- This ADC can be from 2V to 5V current/logic, measure a wide range of signals, and is easy to use. It is a great universal 12-bit converter.
- The chip is quite small, so it comes on a breakout board with ferrites to keep the AVDD and AGND quiet.
- The connection is via I2C. The address can be changed to one of four options so you can connect up to 4 ADS1015s to a single 2-wire I2C bus for 16 single-ended inputs.
- Wide supply range: 2.0V to 5.5V
- Continuous operation: Only 150A
- Frame mode: Auto power off
- Programmable data rate: 128SPS to 3300PS Internal oscillator Internal
- PGA I2C interface: pin selectable addresses Four single-ended or two differential inputs Programmable comparators
- This board chip uses I2C-7 bit addresses between 0x48-0x4B
- Board Size: 2.55 x 0.90 cm / 1.00 inch x 0.35 inch (L * W)
Note: Light shooting and different displays may cause the color of the item in the picture a little different from the real thing. The measurement allowed error is +/- 1-3cm.
Packing list: 1x ADS1015 12-bit 4-channel Analog-to-Digital converter ADC module, I2C