The DC-DC Step-down Adjustable Power Supply Module is based on monolithic integrated circuit LM2596, ideally suited for easy and convenient design of a step−down switching regulator (buck converter). It is capable of driving a 3A load with excellent line and load regulation. This device is available in adjustable output version and it is internally compensated to minimize the number of external components to simplify the power supply design.
- The input voltage: DC 3 -40 V (Input voltage must be 1.5 V higher than the output voltage, no boost.)
- The output voltage: DC 1.5 - 35V adjustable.
- The output current: It is recommended to use under 2A, maximum 3A(Additional heatsink is required).
1. Plugged into a power supply (3-40v), the power indicator light is lit, the module to work properly.
2. Adjust the blue potentiometer knob (generally booster clockwise, counterclockwise step-down) with a multimeter monitoring the output voltage to the voltage.
- Input voltage :3V ~ 40V
- The output voltage : 1.5V ~ 35V
- Output Current :3A( Max)
- Conversion efficiency:92%( MAX )
- Output ripple: <30mV
- Switching frequency: 150KHz
- Working temperature: -forty Five~ +85
- Size :43mm * 21mm * 14mm(Long*Width*Hight)
1x LM2596 DC-DC Adjustable Step Down Power Supply Module
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual products.