- Output DC and AC dual output, can output DC and AC voltage, fully compatible with all kinds of electric appliances
- Without connecting wires, you need to solder the input and output wires yourself.
- Instructions for use: This product can convert the DC power of 8V-13V battery into 220V AC power for household use, and DC output dual output.
- This product is the latest 4 generation booster module and step-up transformer. Input 12V DC, the other end can get 220V AC, and 220V DC voltage. The frequency is high frequency and the output power is larger, which can drive 35W energy-saving lamps.
- Best fit 220V actual power consumption 0.1W to 35W energy-saving lamps! Compatible with 21W-50W energy-saving lamps; brightness is about 35W after startup!
- Product use voltage DC12V: Inverter output voltage AC220V maximum power output 35 watts; actual power consumption 35W!
- Can be used for household appliances within 35W; low power; can be used in parallel; automatically change current!
- Note: Please test the output voltage with load, and it is easy to burn the voltmeter with no load.
- Power available: AC220V