Control Interface: A total of six pins (GND, VCC, MISO, MOSI, SCK, CS), GND to ground, VCC is the power supply, MISO, MOSI, SCK is SPI bus, CS is the chip select signal pin.
- Supports Micro SD cards, Micro SDHC card (high speed card)
- Level conversion circuit board that interfaces level for 5V or 3.3V
- Power supply is 4.5V ~ 5.5V, 3.3V voltage regulator circuit board
- Standard communication interface SPI interface
- M2 screw positioning holes for easy installation
- Use this module to use Micro SD and MMC cards with ease.
- On board is a buffer IC CD4050 for high-speed communication.
- Moreover, LEDs provide indication for both power and activity operation.
- Module connections are also indicated at the bottom side of the board.
- Note that the mainboard has to support the FAT and FAT32 file system.
- Size limit is 2GB.
- This Micro SD module makes use of the SPI serial access.