RAK2245 Pi Hat Edition is the largest of the RAK2245 family. However, it offers complete compatibility with the Raspberry Pi 40pin header. Thus it is a perfect solution for a DIY gateway using the Raspberry Pi at its core. This makes for a quick to deploy LoRaWAN® solution with low cost and stable performance. As with the other modules in the RAK2245 line, it is based on the Semtech® 1301 and dual SX1257/58 front-end chips. It is a full-fledged 8 channel LoRa® concentrator with a number of improvements over the last generation (RAK831) of this product.
Complete documentation of this product can be found on our website documentation page.
- Fully functioning LoRaWAN® multichannel concentrator module (SX1301)
- Tx Power up to 27dBm
- RX sensitivity down to -139dBm
- Improved noise resistance due to improved RF chain filtering (Additional SAW)
- Full LoRaWAN® 1.0.2 stack support
- Supported bands: (EU433, CN470, IN865, EU868, AU915, US915, KR920, AS920, and AS923)
- Integrated Ublox MAX-7Q GPs Module
- 40pin female header (fully compatible with Raspberry Pi)
- Redesigned heat sink for better thermal dissipation and reduced thermal noise
- Board Dimensions: 0 x 65.0 x 22.0mm
- Board Weight: Approximately 1.15 oz
- Package Weight: 3kg (0.66lb.)
- Package Inclusions: RAK2245 Pi HAT Board, SubG Antenna, and GPS Antenna