The RAK7258 Micro Gateway is a full 8-channel LoRa Gateway with built-in Ethernet connectivity for a straightforward setup. It has an onboard Wi-Fi setup that allows it to be easily configured via the default Wi-Fi AP mode. As with the other RAKwireless Industrial Gateways, it also supports MQTT Bridge mode, with the option for TLS authentication.
Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) is supported to serve cases where wall or ceiling mounting is required without the need to install additional power lines.
The open-source software for the management and configuration of this gateway device is based on OpenWRT. It has a built-in LoRa packet forwarder and a graphical user interface, allowing for a quick set-up without giving up the freedom of a fully customized solution.
The Gateway has Line-of-Sight (LoS) ranges of up to 15 km, while for highly urbanized environments it can cover more than 2 km. It is Class A and C compliant and is a perfect solution for any LoRaWAN use case scenario.
The RAK Micro Gateway package includes a LoRa antenna, mounting screws, and anchors. It is a full 8-channel LoRa Gateway with built-in Ethernet connectivity for a straightforward.
- Full LoRaWAN™ Stack support (version 1.0.2)
- 100M Base-T Ethernet with PoE (802.3 af)
- Multi back-haul backup with Ethernet, WiFi, Cellular (optional LTE Cat 4)
- OpenWRT software supports with Web UI for easy configuration and monitoring
- Can integrate with both private (ChirpStack) and public (TTN) Network Servers
- Built-in LoRaServer for easy deployment of applications and integration of Gateways (up to 128 LoRa nodes license included, higher tiers require a fee)
- TF card for log backup
- Product Dimensions:260mm x 200mm x 50mm
- Product Weight:4kg
- RAK Micro Gateway
- LoRa antenna
- Power Adapter