The RAK5205 LPWAN Tracker Board is built upon the RAK811. At its core is an STM32L1 microcontroller driving Semtech® SX1276/78 LoRa® chip.
GPS is present as well as a number of sensors. The aforementioned makes the board suitable for rapid application development, such as asset tracking, vehicle management, location-based services, environmental monitoring, etc. Additionally, because of its low power consumption in sleep mode, it can provide a long-lasting solution for any battery-powered project.
The support for AT commands makes configuration a breeze. For advanced users is open source support in case a custom firmware is required.
Complete documentation of this product can be found on our website documentation page.
- RAK811 (Semtech® 1276/78 + STM32L1) at its core
- Ublox Max 7Q GPS Module Built-in
- Bosch BME680 Sensor (Temperature, Humidity, Air Pressure, Gas)
- LIS3DH 3-axis Accelerometer
- Works in Battery/Solar Power Mode
- Sleep Mode consumption down to 14.6uA
- Custom AT command Firmware
- Full LoRaWAN™ 1.0.2 Stack Support
- Interfaces Include I2C, UART, and ADC
- 96Boards compatible form factor (30pin header)
- Board Dimension: 60mm x 30mm x 11.45mm
- Board Weight: Approximately 5.64 oz
- RAK5205 Board
- GPS antenna
- LoRa® antenna
- DuPont Lines
- Micro USB Cable