RF Cable with an SMA female bulkhead connector on the one end, and a UFL/IPX connector on the other, 30cm long. This cable can be used as an antenna extension cable and allows a standard antenna with an SMA male connector(male type, with pin inside connector) to be used with an RF device that has a U.FL connector.
High-Performance Low Loss Pigtail Cable SMA Female to IPX 1.13. This is used to customized PLDT Home Prepaid for it to be able to connect a more powerful external antenna.
- Model Number: SMA Female to IPX 1.13 RF Cable
- Gender: SMA Female Jack to U.FL IPX Connector Pigtail
- Cord Type: SMA Female Jack to U.FL IPX Connector Pigtail Cord 1.13 Cable
- Cable Type: 1.13 Coaxial Cable
- Material: Brass
- Color: Black
- Impendence: 50 Ohm
- Frequency Range: DC 0-3GHz
- Voltage Withstand: 1000V maximum
- Operating Temperature: 45 °C-85 °C
- Wifi router
- Phone antenna