The USB-CAN Analyzer is a very economical USB-CAN Analyzer, With this very high quality, reliable and portable Analyzer, it would be very convenient for you to develop, test, manage, and maintain CAN Bus network, as well as receiving, sending, analyzing CAN data.
- Optimized the conversion protocol, improved conversion efficiency.
- Saving customized setting automatically.
- Hex number converts to Decimal number visualized in the software. Decimal number show both value with symbol and without symbol, don’t need to use calculator.
- Customized receiving ID, easy to debug.
- Visualized CAN bus status. Convenient for analyze CAN Bus problem.
- Can be saved as Excel or TXT file.
- Receiving data can be refreshed and checked in order.
- Integrated TVS Surge Protection
- Including 120 ohm matched resistance.
- Support CAN2.0A(Standard) and CAN2.0B（Expansion）
- CAN baud rate（5K~1M）, customized CAN baud rate.
- CAN send and receive data with time tag，can show the receiving data in order，can refresh data easily.
- Data can be sent by single frame, multiple frames, manually, regularly, you can even set a certain time to send.
- Response to data that received from a certain ID.
- Can check CAN Bus status manually.
- Can set to receive from the wanting ID directly, without setting filtering ID or shield ID.
- 4 working mode
- Standard Mode: CAN communication
- Loop Mode: Self testing, in this mode, the analyzer will send and receive data itself, and also send data to CAN Bus.
- Quiet Mode: Only use to monitor CAN Bus without influence.
- Loop Quiet Mode: Warm testing
- Data can be saved as TXT or Excel.
- Baud rate of virtual COM port can also be modified, default baud rate over 1M, so don’t need to worry about conversion efficiency.
- All customized setting saved automatically.
- Easy secondary development，only need to handle 1 command.
- Transparent Transition function
- Software supports English
- For software please click here to download. Please note that this software only applies to Windows.