UartSBee V4 is a compact USB to serial adapter equipped with BEE (20pin 2.0mm) sockets. With integrated FT232 IC, It can be used for programming or communicating with MCU applications. On the other hand, you may connect your PC to various wireless applications via the BEE compatible modules.
- Reset button for BEE modules
- 3.3V and 5V dual power output
- 3.3V and 5V IO compatible
- USB 2.0 protocol
- BitBang mode ready
- USB Serial adapter to communicate with TTL/CMOS level Serial devices
- Programmer for Arduino and compatible boards
- USB Adapter of BEE modules for PC wireless function
Please visit our wiki page for more info about this product. It will be appreciated if you can help us improve the documents, add more demo code or tutorials. For technical support, please post your questions to our forum.
|Dimensions||80mm x 55mm x 7mm|