MAX485 TTL To RS485 Serial Converter Module is a low power consumption transceiver module that converts TTL to R485 serial, which is based on the MAX485 transceiver chip. The MAX481, MAX483, MAX485, MAX487–MAX491, and MAX1487 are a series transceiver for RS-485 and RS422 communication, that contains one driver and one receiver, can transmit up to 2.5Mbps. These transceivers can be supplied with a single 5V supply and a current between 120µA.
- RS485-TTL Converter
- This module allows establishing an RS485 to Serial TTL interface for network communication.
- On-board MAX485 chip, A low power consumption for the RS-485 communication, slew-rate limited transceiver.
- Onboard then 5.08 (mm) pitch 2P terminal to facilitate RS-485 communication wiring.
- All pins of the chip that have been lead can be controlled through the microcontroller.
- Working voltage: 5V.
- 4-pin 2.54mm (0.1″) pitch headers for DI, DE, RE, RD signals
- Board size: 44 (mm) x14 (mm)
- Use: Vehicles & Remote Control Toys
- The RS485 protocol is an industrial protocol widely used for its robustness, easy implementation, and good performance.
Package Included: 1x MAX485 RS485-to-TTL serial adapter module