Infrared IR Sensor Transmitter-Receiver Kit, Digital 38KHz with jumper wires
With both sensor modules, KY-005 and KY-022, you can build an infrared remote + infrared receiver system. In order to do this, you will need the two sensor modules as well as two Arduinos. The first one will handle the receiver system and the second one will handle the transmitter system.
IR is widely used in the remote control. With this IR transmitter, the Arduino project is able to transmit a command to any IR remote Receiver if you have the right decoder.
- Compatibility: Can be used for remote control, can be compatible with a 38KHz IR digital transmitter sensor.
- With this IR transmitter, the project can transmit commands to the IR remote receiver
- Application: suitable for infrared communication, infrared remote control, applicable to a variety of platforms
- Power Supply: 5V
- Interface: Digital
- Modulate Frequency: 38Khz
- Cable length: Approx.20cm
Apply to a variety of platforms including Arduin0/51/AVR/ARM
- 1x Transmitter Module
- 1x Receiver Module
- 1set (3pcs) Female-Female Dupont wires