The HC-05 Bluetooth Module can be used in a Master or Slave configuration, making it a great solution for wireless communication. The HC-05 will work with a supply voltage of 3.6VDC to 6VDC, however, the logic level of RXD pin is 3.3V and is not 5V tolerant. It can be damaged if connect directly to a 5V device (e.g Arduino Uno and Mega). A Logic Level Converter is recommended to protect the HC-05. The power to the HC-05 will cut off if the "EN" pin is pulled to logic 0. You can use it simply for a serial port replacement to establish the connection between MCU and GPS, PC to your embedded project, etc.
- Bluetooth protocal: Bluetooth Specification v2.0+EDR
- Frequency: 2.4GHz ISM band
- Emission power: ≤4dBm, Class 2
- Sensitivity: ≤-84dBm at 0.1% BER
- Speed: Asynchronous: 2.1Mbps(Max) / 160 kbps, Synchronous: 1Mbps/1Mbps
- Profiles: Bluetooth serial port
- Power supply: +3.3VDC 50mA
- The module size: 38 mm x 16 mm x 7 mm.
- Baud default rate of 9600, the user can be set up.
- Working temperature: -20 ~ +75 Centigrade
- Security: Authentication and encryption, used for GPS navigation system, water and electricity gas meter reading system.
- Working current: matching for 30 MA, matching the communication for 8 MA.
- Use the CSR mainstream Bluetooth chip, Bluetooth V2.0 protocol standards.
- Compatible with bluetooth master module".slave module"or master-slave(whole) module.
1x HC-05 Bluetooth Module