This module enables you to use NRF24L01 type transceivers on 5V systems like Arduino. It regulates the 5V input to 3.3V output and incorporates bypass capacitors for reliable operation.
- The wireless module operating voltage is generally 3.3v, while the ordinary 51 microcontroller 5v, this module is easy to shop wireless module with 51 single system boards used in conjunction.
- This module can be any one of 51 shops is directly connected to the system board, easy to use.
- It's for 8 Pin NRF24L01+ Module
- This is a simple socket board which is for the NRF24L01 Wireless module
- on-board AMS1117-3.3 chip
- It could be used with the NRF24L01 Wireless module at our store.
- This module makes it easy to use Nrf24L01 type transceivers on 5-volt systems. It regulates the 5 volts to 3.3V and provides bypass capacitors for reliable operation. 5V DC is required to power this module.
- nRF24L01 Transceivers plug into this small module
- Works with low or medium power (with Power Amplifier) nRF24L01 transceivers
- Easy to connect to nRF24L01 signals
- 3V regulator provides adequate current to run nRF24L01
- Bypass capacitors improve transceiver stability
1x Socket adapter for NRF24L01 with regulator 3.3V
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual products.