The 4 X 4 Matrix Keypad is a very simple one which have 16 tactile keys connected to the male headers across the resisters on the same board. It is very small and easy to carry. Its simplicity is just to give the power to the keypad and connect the headers to the micro-controller's input port with 8 pin female connecting wire. When one tactile key is pressed its corresponding pin with Rows and column intersection gets high logic.There is an Arduino Keypad Library in the Arduino Playground that will help you get started with this in your projects.
- Easy to use.
- Easy of handle.
- 16 Button Matrix
- 8 Pin Male Output Connector
- Length: 4 cm.
- Width: 4 cm.
- Condition: New
- Password Protected Door Security System.
- Wired Remote Controlled Robot.
- Electronic Voting Machine.
- Generating External Interrupt.
- Musical Keypad and many more.
- Multiple DIY Projects.