The LM386 is an audio amplifier module featuring onboard terminal blocks to connect to a speaker and a potentiometer to adjust the volume.
- Onboard LM386 Chip
- Static 2mA low power consumption
- Operating voltage: 5 ~ 12V
- Size:41 x13 mm
- Low distortion
- 200 multiplier benefits circuit design
- On-board speaker wiring Block
- On-board 10K variable resistor, you can adjust the volume of the enlarged
- The chip pin leads can be directly input audio signal
- Power indicator LED
- A device designed for integrators and designers of electronic circuits.
- High-quality electronic components mounted on printed circuit board.
- GND: Ground
- VCC: Voltage supply
- IN: Audio signal
- Terminal Block: Speaker
1x LM386 Audio Amplifier module 5-12V supply Gain:20-200