0.96 inch I2C/IIC 128x64 OLED Display Module 4 Pin - White Color is a precise small, White OLED module that can be interfaced with any microcontroller using I2C/IIC protocol. It is having a resolution of 128x64.
OLED (Organic Light-Emitting Diode) is a self-light-emitting technology composed of a thin, multi-layered organic film placed between an anode and cathode. In contrast to LCD technology, OLED does not require a backlight. OLED possesses high application potential for virtually all types of displays and is regarded as the ultimate technology for the next generation of flat-panel displays.
- Work perfectly well without the need for a backlight.
- 128*64 high resolution, ultra-wide viewing angle
- Super low power consumption–only 0.08W when the whole screen lights up and 0.06W when displaying characters
- Fully compatible with multiple controlling chips including Arduino and more.
- Support a wide range of voltage input
- OLED Driver IC: SSD1306
- Resolution: 128 x 64
- Visual Angle: >160°
- Pins: 4 pins
- Display Color: Area Color (White)
- Input Voltage: 3.3V ~ 6V
- Compatible I/O Level: 3.3V, 5V
- Only Need 2 I/O Port to Control
- Fully Compatible with Arduino
- Working temperature: -30°C ~ 70°C
- Interface: I2C
- Driver IC: SSD1306
Pin definition: GND, VCC, SCL, SDA
1: GND(OLED power supply)
2: VCC (OLED 3.3~5V)
3: SCL(OLED IIC Clock line)
4: SDA(OLED IIC Cable)
1x OLED Display module 128x64 0.96-inch, white I2C