MG995 High Torque Servo Motor has metal gears which makes it a robust and reliable motor. MG995 High Torque Metal Gear Servo motors are high-speed servo motors with a 13kg/cm stall torque. It comes with servo arms and screws for easy installation.
- Metal gear and double ball bearing.
- Power supply: through the external adapter.
- High speed, stable and shock-resistant.
- Compliant with most standard receiver connectors: Futaba, Hitec, Sanwa, GWS, etc.
- Ideal for robot / remote control car, suitable for 50-90 fixed-wing methanol aircraft models and 26cc-50cc fixed-wing gasoline aircraft.
- Model: MG995
- Operation Voltage: 4.8 - 7.2Volts
- Color: Black
- Steering Angle: 180° / 360°
- Cable Length (CM): 29
- Dimension: 0 cm x 4.4 cm x 2.0 cm.
- Operating Speed: 0.17sec / 60 degrees (4.8V no load)
- Operating Speed: 0.13sec / 60 degrees (6.0V no load)
- Stall Torque: 13 kg-cm (180.5 oz-in) at 4.8V
- Stall Torque: 15 kg-cm (208.3 oz-in) at 6V
- Gear Type: All Metal Gears
- Operating Temperature (°C): -30 to 60
- Weight(gm): 55
- Accessories Included: servo arms and screws
- RED – Positive
- Brown – Negative
- Orange – Signal
1 x MG995 High Torque Metal Gear Servo motor