Solenoid valves differ in the characteristics of the electric current they use, the strength of the magnetic field they generate, the mechanism they use to regulate the fluid, and the type and characteristics of fluid they control. The mechanism varies from linear action, plunger-type actuator to pivoted-armature actuators and rocker actuators.
Solenoid valves are the most frequently used control elements in fluids. Their tasks are to shut off, release, dose, distribute or mix fluids. Solenoids offer fast and safe switching, high reliability, long service life, good medium compatibility of the materials used, low control power and compact design.
- Power:Front wheel
- Power Source: DC /AC
- Port size: 1/2 "
- Structure: Control
- Material: Plastic
- Medium: Water
- Material: metal + plastic
- Voltage: 220V ac/ 12V dc
- Inlet and outlet: Hose barb 1/2 "(outer diameter) hose
- Pressure: 0.02-0.8mpa
- Maximum fluid temperature: 100 ° c
- Operation mode: Normally closed
- Valve type: Diaphragm (Servo operated)
- Usage: water and low viscosity fluids
- Note that it is not suitable for use on gravity-fed systems