5V/10A 1 Channel Relay Module (with Optocoupler / without Optocoupler)
This is a 1 channel Relay module 5v, which can be used to control various appliances and other equipment with a current of not more than 10A. It can be controlled directly by microcontroller: Raspberry Pi, Arduino, AVR, PIC, DSP, ARM, or TTL logic. Standard interface that can be compatible with microcontroller.
To isolate the microcontroller from the relay, an optocoupler is added. With this configuration, the microcontroller doesn’t have any physical connection with the relay, it just uses the LED light of the Optocoupler IC to activate the relay. This solution saves your microcontroller from high voltage spikes for both VAC/VDC.
Specification and Features:
- 1 channel relay board
- Operating Voltage 5V
- Max Current : 20mA
- Relay Contact Current Capacity at AC250V: 10A
- Relay Contact Current Capacity at DC5V: 10A
- One normally closed contact and one normally open contact
- Triode drive, increasing relay coil
- High impedance controller pin
- Pull-down circuit for the avoidance of malfunction
- Power supply indicator lamp
- Control indicator lamp
- Indicator for Relay output status
- Can Be controlled various appliances & other Equipment With Large current.
- Equipped with high-current relay, AC250V 10A ; DC30V 10A.
- Standard TTL Level logic controlled (Raspberry Pi, Arduino, AVR, PIC, DSP, ARM, or TTL logic).
- The module is compliant with international safety standards, control and load areas isolation trenches.
- For control of module, need 5V power and logic operation at 5V.
- 5V 1-Channel Relay interface board and each one needs 15-20mA Driver Current.
How high/low level triggers selection terminal
High level trigger acts when jumper wire and high pin are short connected
Low level trigger acts when jumper wire and low pin are short connected
DC+ : positive pole of power supply (VCC, voltage=5V)
DC- : negative pole of power supply(GND)
IN : connection to control relay pickup by high/low level trigger
NO : connection of normally open state(the relay switch is dangling before pickup, the switch will connect with "COM" after pickup)
COM : common interface of relay switch
NC : connection of normally closed state(the relay switch is connected with "COM" before pickup, the switch will be dangling after pickup)
1x 1-Channel Relay Module 5V/10A