Stepper Motor Driver A4988 3D Printer Driver With Heat Sink (1.5A). Perfect For Any 3D Printer With Ramps 1.4. This A4988 is a complete microstepping motor driver with a built-in translator for easy operation. This product is available in full, half, 1/4, 1/8 and 1/16 step modes operate bipolar stepper motors, output drive capacity of up to 35 V and ± 2 A. A4988 includes a fixed off-time current regulator, the regulator in slow or mixed decay modes. A4988 converter is the key to easy implementation. As long as the "step" input inputting one pulse drives the motor one microstep. There are no phase sequence tables, high-frequency control lines, or complex interfaces to program. A4988 interface is very suitable for a complex microprocessor that is unavailable or is overburdened.
- Simple step and direction control interface.
- Five different step resolutions: full-step, half-step, quarter-step, eighth-step, and sixteenth-step.
- Adjustable current control lets you set the maximum current output with a potentiometer, which lets you use voltages above your stepper motor’s rate.
- Voltage to achieve higher step rates.
- Intelligent chopping control that automatically selects the correct current decay mode (fast decay or slow decay).
- Over-temperature thermal shutdown, under-voltage lockout, and crossover-current protection.
- Short-to-ground and shorted-load protection.
- Low RDS (On) Output
- Automatic current decay mode detection / selection
- Mix with slow current decay modes
- Synchronous rectification for low power dissipation
- Internal UVLO
- Drive Current: 2A
- Operating Supply Voltage: up to 35V
- Driver IC: A4988
- Cross-current protection
- 3 and 5 V compatible logic supply
- Thermal shutdown circuitry
- Ground fault protection
- Load short-circuit protection
- Optional step five modes: full, 1/2, 1/4, 1/8 and 1/16
1x A4988 Stepper Driver
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual products.