- A float switch is a device used to sense the level of liquid within a tank.The switch may actuate a pump, an indicator, an alarm, or other device.
- It can be easily converted from normally open to normally close by inverting the float.
- The versatility of this vertically monted sensor means that it can be installed either at the top or base of your tank,depending on whether you wish to detect the water is rise or fall.
- The float level switch is widely used in electronic,electrical,chemical,water treatment,drainage and other walks of life level control and alarm.
- Light weight and simple working principle,high reliret because the switch can carry is much little(0.5A), you must use a relay or contactor when it is connected by a load.
- Product Name: Float Switch
- Max Contact: Rating 10W
- Max Switching Voltage: 110V DC
- Max Switching Current: 0.5A
- Max Breakdown Voltage: 220V DC
- Max Carry Current: 1.0A
- Max Contact Resistance: 100mohm
- Temperature Rating: -10 ~ +60 C / 85 C
- Float Ball Material: PP
- Float Body Material: PP