- The Raindrop Detection Sensor module is an easy-to-use and low cost drop recognition sensor.
- The sensor works through a series of exposed parallel traces on board which produces electrical variations when drops or water volume changes. By using microcontrollers or ADC ICs (Arduino and PIC) it''s fairly easy to convert the analog output from the sensor to digital values.
- Water Sensor water level sensor is an easy-to-use, cost-effective high level/drop recognition sensor, which is obtained by having a series of parallel wires exposed traces measured droplets/water volume in order to determine the water level
- Easy to complete water to analog signal conversion and output analog values can be directly read Arduino development board to achieve the level alarm effect
- Rainwater can be used to detect water level detection
- This can be directly read by an Arduino or a comparator circuit if you wish to use it as a rain detection alarm. It can be used to monitor a variety of weather conditions.
- 4 M2 screws positioning holes
- Frequency: 50/60 Hz
- Supply Voltage: DC3.3-5.5V
- Operating Current: Less Than 20mA
- The Output Format: Digital Switching Outputs