LJC18A3-H-Z/BX 1-10mm Capacitance Proximity Sensor Switch NPN NO DC 6-36V 300mA
It is a component widely used in the automatic control industry for detecting, controlling, and noncontact switching. When the proximity switch is close to some target object, it will send out a control signal.
As it is a capacitive type proximity switch, its detecting object target is not limited to the only conductor, but also liquid and even powder things, like plastic, water, glass, oil, etc.
It's widely used in machine, paper making, light industry for limiting station, orientation taking count, speeding trial, etc.
- Product Name: Capacitive Proximity Switch
- Switch Appearance Type: Cylinder Type
- Wire Type: DC 3 Wire Type (Black, Brown, Blue)
- Theory: Capacitance Sensor
- Output Type: NPN NO(Normal Open)
- Diameter of Head: 18mm
- Detecting Distance: 1-10mm
- Detecting Object: Metal or Nonmetal Material
- Supply Voltage: DC 6-36V
- Current Output : 300mA
- Response Frequency: 100Hz
- Size : 7.5 x 4cm/3'' x 1.6'' (L*Max. Dia)
- Material: Plastic, Alloy
1 x Capacitive Proximity Switch