This MAX6675 Module with K Type Thermocouple Sensor Measure 1024°C Temperature sensor makes use of the Maxim MAX6675 K-Thermocouple to digital converter IC to provide a microcontroller compatible digital serial interface (SPI compatible) for giving an accurate temperature-compensated measurement of the supplied K-Type thermocouple sensor.
It has a 12-bit resolution providing temperature readings from 0°C to 1024°C (max temperature of the supplied sensor is 450°C) with a resolution of 0.25°C and exhibits thermocouple accuracy of 8LSBs for temperatures ranging from 0°C to +800°C.
Screw terminals allow for connection to the thermocouples spade connectors and a 5-pin standard 0.1″ header provides an interface to a microcontroller such as an Arduino development board.
- Internal integrated cold junction compensation circuit;
- Temperature signal can be converted into a 12-bit digital
- Embedded thermocouple break detection circuitry.
- K-type temperature probe
- Simple SPI serial output temperature.
- High impedance differential inputs.
- Thermocouple break detection.
- 2000V of ESD signal.
- Working Voltage: 3~5V
- Operating Current: 50mA
- Dimension: 56cm x 1.8 cm 1.8cm
- Weight: 17g
Application: For Arduino, Raspberry Pi, etc.
1 x MAX6675 Module
1 x K Type Thermocouple
5 x F-F Jumper Cable
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual products.