Load Cell Amplifier HX711The Load Cell Amplifier HX711 modules allows you to easily read load cells to measure weight. By connecting the amplifier to your micro-controller such as an Arduino you will be able to read the changes in the resistance of the load cell, and with some calibration you’ll be able to get very accurate weight measurements. This can be handy for creating your own industrial scale, process control or simple presence detection.
The HX711 uses a two-wire interface (Clock and Data) for communication. Any microcontroller’s GPIO pins should work, and numerous libraries have been written, making it easy to read data from the HX711. Check the hookup guide below for more information.
Here are some of our available Load Cells or Strain Gauges:
- Straight Bar Load Cell 1Kg
- Straight Bar Load Cell 10Kg
- Straight Bar Load Cell 20Kg
- Operation Voltage: 2.7V–5V
- Operation Current: < 1.5mA
- Selectable 10SPS or 80SPS output data rate
- Simultaneous 50 and 60Hz supply rejection