Non-invasive AC Current Sensor (30A/50A/100A max) SCT-013-030 or current transformer can be clamped around the supply line of an electrical load to measure the current. It does this by acting as an inductor and responding to the magnetic field around a current-carrying conductor. By reading the amount of current being produced by the coil, you can calculate how much current is passing through the conductor.
Current transformers (CTs) are sensors that are used for measuring alternating current. They are particularly useful for measuring whole building electricity consumption (or generation for that matter).
The split core type such as the CT in the picture above, is particularly suitable for DIY use it can be clipped straight on to either the live or neutral wire coming into the building without having to do any high voltage electrical work.
- Suitable for the current measuring
- Monitoring and protection of AC motor
- Lighting equipment
- Air compressor
- Model: SCT-013-030
- Output Plug: 3.5mm
- Input Current: 0~30A/50A/100A AC
- Output Mode: DC 0~1V - 0~50mA
- Build-in sampling resistance（RL): 62Ω
- Turn Ratio: 1800:1
- Resistance Grade: Grade B
- Work Temperature: -25°C ~ ﹢70°C
- Dielectric Strength(between shell and output): 1000V AC/1min 5mA
- Leading Wire in Length: 1m
- Open Size: 13mm x 13mm