The TEC1-12706 40×40 mm Thermoelectric Cooler 6A Peltier Module is the simple application of the Peltier Thermoelectric Effect. The thermoelectric cooler is also known as TEC or Peltier Module creates a temperature differential on each side. One side gets hot and the other side gets cool.
Get ice cold in minutes or heat to boiling by simply reversing the polarity, used for numerous applications from CPU
Coolers to alternate power sources, or even for your own
Custom car drinks warmer/cooler.
Since they consist primarily of semiconductor material sandwiched between
Ceramic plates and have no moving parts
These devices must be used in conjunction with a heat sink to avoid burned
Each device is fully inspected and tested
Fitted with 6-inch insulated leads
- Model: TEC1-12706
- External dimensions: 40 * 40 * 3.75mm
- Internal resistance: 2.1 ~ 2.4Ω (ambient temperature of 23 ± 1 'C, 1kHZ Ac test)
- The maximum temperature difference: Tmax (Qc = 0) above 59 'C.
- Working current: Imax = 4.3-4.6A (rated at 12V), Nominal: 6 A.
- Rated voltage: 12V (Vmax: 15V starting current 5.8A)
- Cooling power: Qcmax 55W
- Working environment: temperature range -55 'C ~ 83'C (high ambient temperature drop directly affect the cooling efficiency)
- Color: White
1x TEC1-12706 12V 6A TEC Thermoelectric Cooler Peltier
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual products.