ADXL345 is a small, thin, low-power three-axis accelerometer that can be high Up to ± 16 g accelerometer with high resolution (13) measurements. Digital Outputs According to a 16-bit twos-complement format can be accessed through the digital interface, SPI (3-wire or 4-wire), or I2C.
- Measuring the static acceleration of gravity, it can also measure the dynamic add motion or shock caused speed. Its high resolution (4 mg / LSB), capable of measuring about 0.25 ° of inclination
- Angle change. Use ADXL345 digital output acceleration timing, etc., without the need for Analog to digital conversion, reducing system cost and board space.
- ADXL345 is well suited for mobile device applications. It can tilt sensing applications
- Measures the static acceleration of gravity, you can measure motion or shock resulting from moving state acceleration. Its high resolution (3.9mg / LSB), capable of measuring less than 1.0 ° tilt angle change.
- The device offers a variety of special detection. Activity and inactivity sensing through
- Comparing any axis acceleration threshold set by the user to detect the presence or absence of transport movable occurs. Tap any direction sensing detects single and dual vibration vibration
- Make. Free-fall detection can detect whether the device is falling. These ones
- Functions can be mapped to two interrupt output pins a.
- Then Please patented integrated memory management system uses a 32 FIFO
- (FIFO) buffer can be used to store data, which will host processor load
- Minimize, and lower overall system power consumption.
- Low power modes enable intelligent motion-based power management for a very low
- Power consumption threshold sensing and active acceleration measurement.
- Power supply: 3-5VDC
- Measuring range: ± 2g ± 16g
- Communication: IIC / SPI communication protocol
- Touch / double touch detection
- Freefall detection
1x ADXL345 3-Axis Accelerometer Module I2C/SPI (unsoldered pins)
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual products.