DHT22- digital sensor for detecting the temperature and humidity in the environment. Unlike his predecessor DHT11, it has a high level of measuring accuracy and can be used on the street. The sensor can measure temperature from -40°C to 80°C and humidity from 0% to 100% with an accuracy of ±1°C and ±1%. So if you are looking to measure in this range then this sensor might be the right choice for you.
- The output of a digital composite signal from the temperature and humidity sensor has previously been calibrated.
- It's dedicated digital module acquisition technology and temperature and humidity sensing technology,
- Ensure that the product has very high reliability and excellent long-term stability.
- Includes capacitive moisture sensor component and high precision temperature measuring element,
- A high-performance 8 bitrate mini controller is connected.
- So the product has excellent quality, ultra-fast response, strong anti-interference ability, extremely high price-performance ratio.
- Each sensor has a very accurate moisture calibration.
- Calibration factor in the form of a program stored in a microcontroller, and the sensor inside the detection process signal processing to call the calibration parameter.
- One standard bus interface, makes system integration becomes simple and fast.
- Super small size, low power consumption, the signal transmission distance of 20 meters,
- Products for 3 valves (one bus interface) convenient connection.
- Operating Voltage: 3.5V to 5.5V
- Operating current: 0.3mA (measuring) 60uA (standby)
- Output: Serial data
- Temperature Range: -40°C to 80°C
- Humidity Range: 0% to 100%
- Resolution: Temperature and Humidity both are 16-bit
HVAC, dehumidifier, test and inspection equipment, consumer goods, automotive, automatic control, data recorder, household appliances, humidity regulator, medical treatment, weather stations, and other relative humidity control and so on.
1 x DHT22 Temperature and Humidity Sensor Module