This INA219 High Side DC Current Sensor Breakout board will solve all your power-monitoring problems. Instead of struggling with two multimeters, you can use this breakout to measure both the high side voltage and DC current draw over I2C with 1% precision. This module can be sensed bus voltage range is 0 V to +26 V, although it is powered with 3 or 5V.
We include a 6-pin header (so you can easily attach this sensor to the breadboard) as well as a 3.5mm two-terminal plug so you can easily attach and detach the load.
- INA219B uses the chip
- All features of the INA219 are software-programmable.
- Ohm 1% 2-watt resistor current sense
- High-precision products combine the advantages of 12-bit ADC, the resolution in the range of ±2A of current measurement, with ± 0.8mA resolution
- This 7-bit I2C board / chip uses addresses 0x40, 0x41, 0x44, 0x45, for selection with jumpers
- INA219 can be achieved within the maximum error accuracy 85C temperature range from -40C to + 1%, the maximum offset is 100 uV.
- The programmable calibration register reads the current direction in amperes and reads the power in watts.
- The I2C interface has a time-out setting that not only avoids the bus lockout but also provides a high-speed mode to meet communication requirements up to 3.4 MHz.
- Size:26 x 23mm
- Measure high side voltage and DC current draw, great for tracking battery life or solar panels.
- Perfect for your solar or battery-powered UNO project.
- Used for I2C port zero drift / bidirectional current/power monitoring sensor module.
1x INA219 Bi-directional DC Current/Power Sensor Module I2C
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual products.