- Use of the company's high sensitivity vibration switch SW-18010P default with vibration sensors.
- The comparator output signals clean, good waveform, driving ability than 15mA
- The working voltage of 3.3V-5V
- The output form: digital switching output (0 and 1)
- Fixed bolt hole for easy installation
- Small PCB board size: 3.2cm x 1.4cm
- Using a wide voltage comparator LM393
1. VCC: positive power supply
2. GND: negative one
3. DO: digital signal output
4. AO: With this shock sensor this function is invalid
- For a variety of vibration triggering, reported theft alarms, intelligent cars, and electronic building blocks.
When the product does not shock, vibration switch OFF state, the output of high output, the green light does not shine;
- When the product is shocked, the vibration switch is turned on instantly, the output of low output, the green indicator light;
- The output can be directly connected to the microcontroller through the microcontroller to detect high and low, thereby detecting whether the environment is vibration, which plays a role in the police
- Please note that this module triggers a very short time upon sensing a big shock, not enough to drive the relay, the data show that some people can be connected directly to the relay module, but the practical application is ineffective.
1x Vibration Shock Sensor (normally open)
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual products.